Welding Coat Repels Sparks, Spatter, Molten Metals … And is Washable!
- Lighter than leather — weighs less than 2 lbs. versus about 5 lbs. for a leather welding jacket
- Machine washable in cold water. Fluff cycle or hang dry
- Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV): 12 cal/cm2
- All-weather performance … wear it to work as a raincoat
- Two-tone … navy front, orange back
- Sizes: Large, X-Large and 2X-Large (from stock); Small, Medium, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL and 6XL available as special order.
Not recommended for flame applications. See our TIG Welding Jacket for flame exposure coat.
Our Utility II welding coat is the first truly washable protective garment of it type. It sheds molten metal, is waterproof and folds down small enough to fit in the pocket of your cargo pants.
Unlike other FR fabrics which require dry cleaning, this coat's fabric is completely washable, and its innovative protective treatment is bonded to the fabric fibers and can't be washed out. The coat's base fabric is Valen-T, a blend of cotton/modified acrylic fiber type F/Viscose/P-aramid. A second fabric, Valen-T, with TW-55™, a proprietary flame retardant additive, is bonded to the fibers to deliver protection from welding sparks, slag and molten metal splash. The result is a very lightweight and abrasion-resistant coat with superior personal comfort.
Torch Wear® Utility II Welding Coat
Part Number: TW1040
FREE UPS Ground Shipping on all Domestic Orders over $100