Welding Gloves for TIG/MIG Applications
- The finest suede and leather found on the planet
- Kevlar® thread construction provides superior heat and abrasion resistance
- Extra strength in the thumb and index finger for lasting comfort
- Reinforced latch cuff for added protection
- Torch Wear®gloves are not made with CarbonX material
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL
- Can be TAA compliant
The 4th generation of a classic: the Torch Wear TIG/MIG glove, featuring heat-treated leather and a truly unique design. This is the glove that introduced many welders to the Torch Wear mindset — modern design with the best material available.
These gloves are made exclusively for Torch Wear by Mechanix Wear® and include features you won't see in any other TIG/MIG gloves, including extra padding on the thumb and index finger … right where you need it … to deliver the ultimate for the job at hand.
If you are looking for a bit more wrist and arm protection for arc welding, flux core, or heavy flame cutting, see our Gold Elite Welding Glove .
When your welding depends on precision, you'll appreciate the magic in the Torch Wear touch!
Torch Wear® TIG/MIG Welding Glove
Part Number: TW1001