TIG Welding Jacket Made in USA - TIG Only X-Coat
- Recommended for light TIG welding or any flame application
- Made with 11 oz. CarbonX® fabric for superior protection
- Sleeves ergonomically designed for comfort and mobility
- Meets NFPA 70E standards and provides hazard category 2 protection
- Available in size Small through 4XL
- Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery
- Made in USA
This is a very comfortable welding jacket for TIG or flame welding. Its CarbonX® material breathes to help keep you comfortable while providing protection from extreme heat. If you are creating slag or sparks (MIG or arc welding) or doing a lot of grinding we suggest our Utility II Welding Coat, which repels molten metal and is more abrasion resistant.
The inspiration for this unique welding jacket was born in the motorsports industry. The drivers of racing cars and dragsters wear ergonomically-designed flame-resistant clothes that allow full comfortable motion in the cockpit of their vehicles. Our founder wondered why traditional welding coats had to be so constricting … why couldn't they allow the arms to stretch out without moving the whole coat at the same time? Thus was born the Torch Wear welding jacket: it has an ergonomic bi-swing back design for freedom of motion. It lets you weld comfortably when you are reaching out-of-position, not just standing at a bench.
FREE UPS Ground Shipping on all Domestic Orders over $100